Violation of the Community Guidelines may result in your account/content being suspended/removed. Propcritics reserves the right to monitor and report content to authorities to protect our users and community.
General Safety Guidelines:
- You are responsible solely for the content you post, share and send. Give due credits where required and do not post, share and send content, which will amount to violation of law. Propcritics shall not be responsible for such content but upon being report, Propcritics may remove such content. Be thoughtful of what you post.
- While posting, sharing or sending any content on Propcritics, please keep in mind the intellectual property rights, if any, associated with the content.
- Do not post any offensive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory or abusive content about minors. Propcritics is absolutely against it and any such content will be removed. If required, necessary assistance will be provided to law enforcement agencies.
- Propcritics is not a place for obscenity and pornography. Kindly refrain from posting, sharing or sending any explicit content, sexual content or nudity. This includes adding objects or creating drawings to project a photograph or picture as obscenity and photos, videos, GIFs and other digitally created content that shows sexual intercourse, genitals and nudity.
- Propcritics is Informative & Knowledge sharing Real Estate platform to express oneself and post in good spirit about a project you wish for. So do not post any content that demeans, defames or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, caste, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, body type, disability or any such status. Propcritics does not tolerate or encourage hate speech and violence.
- Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm.
- Propcritics is a platform to exchange thoughts and ideas about builder & projects, kindly refrain from posting, sharing or sending any content about celebrities, public figures, brands and other organisations. Do not post pictures of celebrities, public figures and brands in violation of these Guidelines.
- Propcritics is absolutely against bullying and harassment and the Propcritics app and/or website must not be used for any such purpose.. Do not bully, harass or disrespect others. Do not use Propcritics with the intention of making someone feel bad or causing harm. Propcritics will not tolerate such content and upon being reported, such content may be removed.
- Propcritics gives utmost importance and respect to the privacy of others and any content posted, shared or sent using Propcritics app and/or the website, upon being reported, may be removed.
- Do not use Propcritics to engage in or promote illegal behavior. Propcritics is not a platform to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed. Propcritics shall extend necessary assistance to law enforcement agencies if necessary.
If you see any content, which violates the Community Guidelines, then report it by using the in-built ‘contact us’ option. We have a dedicated team that will review such content and take appropriate action as soon as possible if such content does not conform to these guidelines. If there is any content that you do not like, and it does not violate the Community Guidelines, then you may choose to unfollow or block such content/user.
Be nice, be careful, be considerate and do not misuse the Propcritics app and/or the website to spread hate or to bully or harass. The Propcritics app and/or the website are for Ratings and make sure this should not harm anyone. The Propcritics app and/or the website are for your use and the use of your friends. Make this platform a safe, friendly and healthy space for interaction and expression.